National scene: Group denounces violence against journalist
The Jakarta Post
The Association of Journalists for Diversity (Sejuk) has denounced the alleged violence committed against tirto.id journalist Reja Hidayat by a member of the Islam Defenders Front (FPI).
In a statement made available on Thursday, the association said it received a report that Reja had been hit and told to leave by an FPI member on Wednesday at 2:15 p.m. when he was in Petamburan, Central Ja...
- Schools facing closure after allowing students to take part in 'gladiator fight': Komnas Anak
- Muslims celebrate Islamic New Year to promote tolerance
- Trump's threat akin to `sound of a dog barking': North Korea
- Indonesia’s U-16 inch closer to AFC berth after beating Thailand 1-0
- Auditor arrested for Harley Davidson gift
- Police arrest two suspects allegedly involved in high school “gladiator” fight
- Hot new talent to light up Milan Fashion Week
- Indonesian FM Retno Marsudi receives UN Agent of Change award
- SOEs urged to accelerate development of Kuala Tanjung industrial park
- Militants planned to target Malaysian beer fest: police