National scene: Group denounces violence against journalist
The Jakarta Post
The Association of Journalists for Diversity (Sejuk) has denounced the alleged violence committed against tirto.id journalist Reja Hidayat by a member of the Islam Defenders Front (FPI).
In a statement made available on Thursday, the association said it received a report that Reja had been hit and told to leave by an FPI member on Wednesday at 2:15 p.m. when he was in Petamburan, Central Ja...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals