Island focus: ‘Kaltim Post’ journalist stabbed
The Jakarta Post
Dwi Restu, a journalist of Balikpapan-based newspaper Kaltim Post, was found on Monday lying in his girlfriend’s room in Samarinda suffering from multiple stab wounds.
The chief criminal investigator for the North Samarinda Police, Sec. Insp. Wawan Gunawan, said on Tuesday that the 24-year-old man had been treated at the Dirgahayu Hospital in East Kalimantan’s capital.
“We are ...
- Ten diaspora restaurants set to promote Indonesian tourism
- Apple tries to win back students and teachers with low-cost iPad
- Bali-based band Navicula bassist in hospital, girlfriend dies after car accident
- Ryanair to launch flights to Ukraine from October
- Indonesia, Singapore lead deep-sea expedition to West Java
- 13 Indonesian airports join Earth Hour campaign
- Two dead as suspected IS gunman takes hostages in France
- Syahrini responds to backlash over Holocaust Memorial video
- Human-like calf stuns Gorontalo residents
- Prosecutors demand 7 years for suspect in Cikupa persecution case