Evil legacy of the past: Anti-Semitism
Anti-Semitism is an ancient disease. Surely, it is evil and poisonous, but also odd in the way that it doesn’t subside and continues down throughout the ages regardless of the changing circumstances.
Unsurprisingly, like other similar hateful views, it is irrational, divorced from the facts. It promotes an unconditional, ubiquitous hatred of Jews, asserting that every Jew in the world, i...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017