Evil legacy of the past: Anti-Semitism
Anti-Semitism is an ancient disease. Surely, it is evil and poisonous, but also odd in the way that it doesn’t subside and continues down throughout the ages regardless of the changing circumstances.
Unsurprisingly, like other similar hateful views, it is irrational, divorced from the facts. It promotes an unconditional, ubiquitous hatred of Jews, asserting that every Jew in the world, i...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- ‘Black Panther’ succeeds in bringing Wakanda to world
- Three bombs hit capital of Myanmar's Rakhine state
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April