Giving right answer to terror
A heinous attack took place on New Year’s Eve at a nightclub in Istanbul, killing 39 people and injuring 65 others. Security forces reported that the terrorist was a single person and perpetrated the onslaught within seven minutes.
Not long before, Turkey faced two other bloody blasts in which innocent people were martyred. The first one was on Dec. 10, the Besiktas stadium attack in whi...
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- School boy, 14, runs for Vermont governor
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Protests at funeral for Yemeni children killed in coalition strike
- Defending territorial integrity over Natuna islands
- Fire razes Gurusina traditional village in East Nusa Tenggara