Giving right answer to terror
A heinous attack took place on New Year’s Eve at a nightclub in Istanbul, killing 39 people and injuring 65 others. Security forces reported that the terrorist was a single person and perpetrated the onslaught within seven minutes.
Not long before, Turkey faced two other bloody blasts in which innocent people were martyred. The first one was on Dec. 10, the Besiktas stadium attack in whi...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017