Giving right answer to terror
A heinous attack took place on New Year’s Eve at a nightclub in Istanbul, killing 39 people and injuring 65 others. Security forces reported that the terrorist was a single person and perpetrated the onslaught within seven minutes.
Not long before, Turkey faced two other bloody blasts in which innocent people were martyred. The first one was on Dec. 10, the Besiktas stadium attack in whi...
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- A L'Oreal heiress is now the world's richest woman
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan