Giving right answer to terror
A heinous attack took place on New Year’s Eve at a nightclub in Istanbul, killing 39 people and injuring 65 others. Security forces reported that the terrorist was a single person and perpetrated the onslaught within seven minutes.
Not long before, Turkey faced two other bloody blasts in which innocent people were martyred. The first one was on Dec. 10, the Besiktas stadium attack in whi...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations