Suspected Bandung terrorist dies en route to hospital: Police
The Jakarta Post
A man who authorities suspect blew up a cooking pot in Pandawa Park in Arjuna subdistrict in Bandung on Monday died en route to Sartika Asih Police Hospital after police shot him, West Java Police spokesperson Sr. Comr. Yusri Yunus said.
“He was in critical condition and he died en route to the hospital,” Yusri said Monday as quoted by Antara news agency.
The police took the suspect to the hospital from the Arjuna subdistrict office at about 12 noon after an officer shot him.
“He was shot once in the front,” Yusri said.
After allegedly blowing up a cooking pot in Pandawa Park, the suspect tried to escape from the police in the Arjuna subdistrict office in Cicendo district, Bandung, West Java. The suspect tried to set fire to the second floor of the office before the police shot him. No fatalities were reported from the attack. (evi)
You might also like :
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Indonesian military, police set to secure Obama’s visit
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash