Suspected Bandung terrorist dies en route to hospital: Police
The Jakarta Post
A man who authorities suspect blew up a cooking pot in Pandawa Park in Arjuna subdistrict in Bandung on Monday died en route to Sartika Asih Police Hospital after police shot him, West Java Police spokesperson Sr. Comr. Yusri Yunus said.
“He was in critical condition and he died en route to the hospital,” Yusri said Monday as quoted by Antara news agency.
The police took the suspect to the hospital from the Arjuna subdistrict office at about 12 noon after an officer shot him.
“He was shot once in the front,” Yusri said.
After allegedly blowing up a cooking pot in Pandawa Park, the suspect tried to escape from the police in the Arjuna subdistrict office in Cicendo district, Bandung, West Java. The suspect tried to set fire to the second floor of the office before the police shot him. No fatalities were reported from the attack. (evi)
You might also like :
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival