Suspected Bandung terrorist dies en route to hospital: Police
The Jakarta Post
A man who authorities suspect blew up a cooking pot in Pandawa Park in Arjuna subdistrict in Bandung on Monday died en route to Sartika Asih Police Hospital after police shot him, West Java Police spokesperson Sr. Comr. Yusri Yunus said.
“He was in critical condition and he died en route to the hospital,” Yusri said Monday as quoted by Antara news agency.
The police took the suspect to the hospital from the Arjuna subdistrict office at about 12 noon after an officer shot him.
“He was shot once in the front,” Yusri said.
After allegedly blowing up a cooking pot in Pandawa Park, the suspect tried to escape from the police in the Arjuna subdistrict office in Cicendo district, Bandung, West Java. The suspect tried to set fire to the second floor of the office before the police shot him. No fatalities were reported from the attack. (evi)
You might also like :
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Car hits pedestrians outside UK mosque in suspected hate crime
- Indonesia exports religious take on family planning
- Woodward's Trump book sells 1.1 million in first week
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Makassar mother named child abuse suspect
- Instant Noodle Longform