Rising to the challenge on human rights
Marzuki Darusman and Makarim Wibisono
The government of France, Indonesia’s Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Ministry, and Bandung Mayor Ridwan Kamil may appear to have little in common, but today we salute them all for having risen to the challenge, each in their own way having struck a blow in championing human rights.
As founders of the Association For International Human Rights Reporting Standards (FIHRRST) AISBL we are on...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats