Rising to the challenge on human rights
Marzuki Darusman and Makarim Wibisono
The government of France, Indonesia’s Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Ministry, and Bandung Mayor Ridwan Kamil may appear to have little in common, but today we salute them all for having risen to the challenge, each in their own way having struck a blow in championing human rights.
As founders of the Association For International Human Rights Reporting Standards (FIHRRST) AISBL we are on...
- Schools facing closure after allowing students to take part in 'gladiator fight': Komnas Anak
- Muslims celebrate Islamic New Year to promote tolerance
- Trump's threat akin to `sound of a dog barking': North Korea
- Indonesia’s U-16 inch closer to AFC berth after beating Thailand 1-0
- Auditor arrested for Harley Davidson gift
- Police arrest two suspects allegedly involved in high school “gladiator” fight
- Hot new talent to light up Milan Fashion Week
- Indonesian FM Retno Marsudi receives UN Agent of Change award
- SOEs urged to accelerate development of Kuala Tanjung industrial park
- Militants planned to target Malaysian beer fest: police