F-16 jet fighter skids off runway in Pekanbaru
The Jakarta Post
A military aircraft skidded off the runway of Roesmin Nurjadin Air Force base in Pekanbaru, Riau, as a result of a brake malfunction on Tuesday afternoon.
Air Force spokesman Commodore Jemi Trisonjaya confirmed the incident involving an F-16 jet fighter.
No fatalities or injuries were reported. The aircraft pilot Maj. Andri and air cadet Second Lieut. Marko were in a good condition, tribunnews.com reported.
The aircraft was removed to a hangar.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- UGM considers expelling alleged sexual abuser amid public pressure
- Merpati escapes bankruptcy, but no guarantee it will fly again
- Prabowo plans Singapore-like taxes for Indonesia
- Jokowi ratifies seven trade agreements
- Lion Air: a deadly crash and a whole lot of questions for Boeing
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Trump fires senior advisor at start of expected White House reshuffle
- Indonesia records US$1.82 billion trade deficit in October