Paris police search financial prosecutor's headquarters after threat
Paris police searched the headquarters of the national financial prosecutor after a phone-in bomb threat but found no explosives.
A Paris police official says employees are being allowed to return to the building after explosives experts combed the site following the threat Monday. The prosecutor's office is in central Paris, near the Garnier Paris opera house.
The official, who wasn't authorized to be publicly named, says that empty bomb threats are a frequent occurrence in the French capital.
France remains under a state of emergency after a string of deadly Islamic extremist attacks.
You might also like :
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash