Paris police search financial prosecutor's headquarters after threat
Paris police searched the headquarters of the national financial prosecutor after a phone-in bomb threat but found no explosives.
A Paris police official says employees are being allowed to return to the building after explosives experts combed the site following the threat Monday. The prosecutor's office is in central Paris, near the Garnier Paris opera house.
The official, who wasn't authorized to be publicly named, says that empty bomb threats are a frequent occurrence in the French capital.
France remains under a state of emergency after a string of deadly Islamic extremist attacks.
You might also like :
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017