Finding little wonders in Taiwan
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Have some tea: A tea set is exhibited at the National Palace Museum in Chiayi, Taiwan. The exhibition informs visitors about the origins of tea culture in China and Japan, including how teapots and teacups became the principal items in the tea service.In terms of familiarity, there might be only a few things people know about the small island of Taiwan, but the experience of unveiling its lit...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit