Indonesia, Namibia reaffirm relations on 25th anniversary
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Friendly toast: Namibian ambassador to Indonesia Anne Namakau Mutelo (right) and Industry Minister Airlangga Hartarto make a toast during the 27th anniversary of the Namibian National Day in Kuningan, Jakarta on Tuesday. The occasion also marked the 25th year of Indonesia-Namibia diplomatic relations.(JP/Bagas Rahadian)Indonesia and Namibia are seeking to strengthen economic and cultural cooperati...
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- Welcoming ASEAN's new secretary-general
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m