Indonesia, Namibia reaffirm relations on 25th anniversary
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Friendly toast: Namibian ambassador to Indonesia Anne Namakau Mutelo (right) and Industry Minister Airlangga Hartarto make a toast during the 27th anniversary of the Namibian National Day in Kuningan, Jakarta on Tuesday. The occasion also marked the 25th year of Indonesia-Namibia diplomatic relations.(JP/Bagas Rahadian)Indonesia and Namibia are seeking to strengthen economic and cultural cooperati...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?