Bukit Asam to spread wings regionally
Viriya P. Singgih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM State-owned coal miner PT Bukit Asam plans to further penetrate the Asia-Pacific market this year, with a focus on countries that have shown a growing appetite for developing coal-fired power plants. The company aims to sell 27.29 million tons of coal this year, up by 31 percent compared to last year’s figure. Nearly 60 percent will be sold in the domestic market, while the rest will be allocate...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017