Bukit Asam to spread wings regionally
Viriya P. Singgih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM State-owned coal miner PT Bukit Asam plans to further penetrate the Asia-Pacific market this year, with a focus on countries that have shown a growing appetite for developing coal-fired power plants. The company aims to sell 27.29 million tons of coal this year, up by 31 percent compared to last year’s figure. Nearly 60 percent will be sold in the domestic market, while the rest will be allocate...
- Kim becomes first North Korean leader to cross border into South since war
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- House ratifies protocol on financial services in ASEAN region
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill