The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Heavy equipment distributor PT Intraco Penta president director Petrus Halim (second left), independent commissioner Jugi Prajogio (left), commissioner Leny Halim (center), finance director Fred L. Manibog (right) and human resources director Moh. Effendie Ibnoe (second right) converse after the company’s shareholders’ meeting in Jakarta on Thursday. The meeting approved a plan to acquire a co...
- Kim becomes first North Korean leader to cross border into South since war
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- House ratifies protocol on financial services in ASEAN region
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill