The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Heavy equipment distributor PT Intraco Penta president director Petrus Halim (second left), independent commissioner Jugi Prajogio (left), commissioner Leny Halim (center), finance director Fred L. Manibog (right) and human resources director Moh. Effendie Ibnoe (second right) converse after the company’s shareholders’ meeting in Jakarta on Thursday. The meeting approved a plan to acquire a co...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017