Around the world: Yoga Day event draws 1,500 enthusiasts
The Jakarta Post
Despite being held during the holy month of Ramadhan when Muslims refrain from eating and drinking, a yoga event, as part of a series of events building up to International Yoga Day on June 21, has attracted larger crowds than previously anticipated.
Around 1,500 people participated in the event at Taman Menteng in Central Jakarta on Saturday morning, with many of them queuing up at the ven...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Three bombs hit capital of Myanmar's Rakhine state