Mix-and-Match adds personality to modest fashion
Tertiani ZB Simanjuntak
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Ivan Gunawan - Itang Yunaz - Ivan Gunawan (Courtesy of Tim Muara Bagdja/Courtesy of MUFFEST 2017)Modest fashion never goes wrong, especially during the holy month of Ramadhan, which leads to the Islamic holiday of Idul Fitri. While there are minimum requirements in modest wear, for a stylish appearance the sky is the limit.Indonesian designers have their own way of establishing the country a...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...