Jakarta's most famous tourism spots packed with holidaymakers
The Jakarta Post
Ragunan Zoo in Ragunan, South Jakarta, the capital's largest green area, predicts that more than 100,000 people will have visited the zoo by the end of Monday, the second day of Idul Fitri.
At 3 p.m. on Monday, the zoo’s management said it has already welcomed 90.964 tourists.
Last year, it hosted more than 800,000 visitors over the two-day Idul Fitri holiday, Ragunan spokesperson Wahyudi Bambang said as quoted by wartakota.tribunnews.com
Meanwhile, some 60,000 holidaymakers flocked to Ancol Dreamland Park, in North Jakarta, according to Rika Lestari, the park’s manager of Corporate Communication.
Other popular tourist destinations, such as Fantasy World (Dufan), Sea World, Atlantis and Ocean Dream Samudera (ODS) have also been packed with holiday-goers. (hol)
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Couple forced to marry after caught being alone at fruit farm
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant
- Virtual reality, interactive avatars among cruise trends of 2018
- Rappler Indonesia to soldier on despite license revocation