Two men involved in car accident arrested for testing positive for drugs
The Jakarta Post
The police arrested two people on Monday after their car hit a motorcycle on Jl. Sudirman in Tebet, South Jakarta.
It is suspected that both men, Ruben Suharto, 22, and Raihandi, 34, were under the influence of marijuana when the accident happened.
Tebet Police personnel were suspicious of the men’s behavior and searched the car after the accident. They found three marijuana butts.
“The police then carried out a urine test, after which it was revealed both men tested positive for drugs,” Tebet Police head Comr. Maulana Karepesina told The Jakarta Post on Monday.
The police have detained Ruben and Raihandi at the Tebet Police office for further questioning. (hol/ebf)
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move