Two men involved in car accident arrested for testing positive for drugs
The Jakarta Post
The police arrested two people on Monday after their car hit a motorcycle on Jl. Sudirman in Tebet, South Jakarta.
It is suspected that both men, Ruben Suharto, 22, and Raihandi, 34, were under the influence of marijuana when the accident happened.
Tebet Police personnel were suspicious of the men’s behavior and searched the car after the accident. They found three marijuana butts.
“The police then carried out a urine test, after which it was revealed both men tested positive for drugs,” Tebet Police head Comr. Maulana Karepesina told The Jakarta Post on Monday.
The police have detained Ruben and Raihandi at the Tebet Police office for further questioning. (hol/ebf)
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family