Two men involved in car accident arrested for testing positive for drugs
The Jakarta Post
The police arrested two people on Monday after their car hit a motorcycle on Jl. Sudirman in Tebet, South Jakarta.
It is suspected that both men, Ruben Suharto, 22, and Raihandi, 34, were under the influence of marijuana when the accident happened.
Tebet Police personnel were suspicious of the men’s behavior and searched the car after the accident. They found three marijuana butts.
“The police then carried out a urine test, after which it was revealed both men tested positive for drugs,” Tebet Police head Comr. Maulana Karepesina told The Jakarta Post on Monday.
The police have detained Ruben and Raihandi at the Tebet Police office for further questioning. (hol/ebf)
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- Singapore IS fighter challenges Prince Harry in video
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling