Woman busted for hiding meth in vagina
Fadli and Apriadi Gunawan
The Jakarta Post
A 34-year-old woman was arrested by security officers of the Batam Free Trade Zone (FTZ) on Saturday for attempting to smuggle 517 grams of crystal methamphetamine through the Batam Center International Seaport in Riau Islands.
Officers claim the drugs were found inside her vagina and glued to the insides of her bra and underpants.
Batam FTZ security chief Adj. Sr. Comr. Nasrul Liza ...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move