Woman busted for hiding meth in vagina
Fadli and Apriadi Gunawan
The Jakarta Post
A 34-year-old woman was arrested by security officers of the Batam Free Trade Zone (FTZ) on Saturday for attempting to smuggle 517 grams of crystal methamphetamine through the Batam Center International Seaport in Riau Islands.
Officers claim the drugs were found inside her vagina and glued to the insides of her bra and underpants.
Batam FTZ security chief Adj. Sr. Comr. Nasrul Liza ...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes