Woman busted for hiding meth in vagina
Fadli and Apriadi Gunawan
The Jakarta Post
A 34-year-old woman was arrested by security officers of the Batam Free Trade Zone (FTZ) on Saturday for attempting to smuggle 517 grams of crystal methamphetamine through the Batam Center International Seaport in Riau Islands.
Officers claim the drugs were found inside her vagina and glued to the insides of her bra and underpants.
Batam FTZ security chief Adj. Sr. Comr. Nasrul Liza ...
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press
- City plans to build permanent bridges in South Jakarta
- Zero down-payment housing not for all: Sandiaga
- 'Scandal,' the show that Twitter built, bows out
- Shuttlers try newly renovated Istora stadium ahead of Indonesia Masters