Woman busted for hiding meth in vagina
Fadli and Apriadi Gunawan
The Jakarta Post
A 34-year-old woman was arrested by security officers of the Batam Free Trade Zone (FTZ) on Saturday for attempting to smuggle 517 grams of crystal methamphetamine through the Batam Center International Seaport in Riau Islands.
Officers claim the drugs were found inside her vagina and glued to the insides of her bra and underpants.
Batam FTZ security chief Adj. Sr. Comr. Nasrul Liza ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance