Rights body to investigate fatal shooting in Deiyai
Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
The National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM) has assigned a team to investigate the death of Deiyai resident Yulius Pigai, believed to have been caused by police gunshots after dozens of local residents ran amok and burned a facility belonging to a contractor company in the Papuan regency.
The team, led by Frits Ramandey, a Komnas HAM representative in Papua, is scheduled to depart ...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler