Rights body to investigate fatal shooting in Deiyai
Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
The National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM) has assigned a team to investigate the death of Deiyai resident Yulius Pigai, believed to have been caused by police gunshots after dozens of local residents ran amok and burned a facility belonging to a contractor company in the Papuan regency.
The team, led by Frits Ramandey, a Komnas HAM representative in Papua, is scheduled to depart ...
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem
- TNI commander Gatot moves closer to Muslim groups
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival