Around the world: France, RI sign training agreement
The Jakarta Post
France and Indonesia signed on Friday a partnership agreement to strengthen and develop technical and vocational training in the fields of energy, renewable energy and electricity.
The agreement was signed by officials from the Indonesian Culture and Education Ministry, the French national education ministry and the Schneider Foundation, the French Embassy said in a statement sent to The J...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte