Around the world: France, RI sign training agreement
The Jakarta Post
France and Indonesia signed on Friday a partnership agreement to strengthen and develop technical and vocational training in the fields of energy, renewable energy and electricity.
The agreement was signed by officials from the Indonesian Culture and Education Ministry, the French national education ministry and the Schneider Foundation, the French Embassy said in a statement sent to The J...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Indonesian exchange student allegedly raped in Netherlands
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- Man arrested for 'insulting' Batak people on social media
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy