Around the world: France, RI sign training agreement
The Jakarta Post
France and Indonesia signed on Friday a partnership agreement to strengthen and develop technical and vocational training in the fields of energy, renewable energy and electricity.
The agreement was signed by officials from the Indonesian Culture and Education Ministry, the French national education ministry and the Schneider Foundation, the French Embassy said in a statement sent to The J...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning