Around the world: France, RI sign training agreement
The Jakarta Post
France and Indonesia signed on Friday a partnership agreement to strengthen and develop technical and vocational training in the fields of energy, renewable energy and electricity.
The agreement was signed by officials from the Indonesian Culture and Education Ministry, the French national education ministry and the Schneider Foundation, the French Embassy said in a statement sent to The J...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year