Around the world: France, RI sign training agreement
The Jakarta Post
France and Indonesia signed on Friday a partnership agreement to strengthen and develop technical and vocational training in the fields of energy, renewable energy and electricity.
The agreement was signed by officials from the Indonesian Culture and Education Ministry, the French national education ministry and the Schneider Foundation, the French Embassy said in a statement sent to The J...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building