Blackberry eyes cyber security business in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Amid fierce competition from other tech giants such as Samsung and Apple, Canadian technology company Blackberry has set its sights on the cyber security sector in Indonesia, in addition to expanding the sales of its mobile handsets.
Blackberry CEO John Chen, who has helmed the company since 2013, said recently that Blackberry’s track record in managing cyber security for governments and...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Indonesian exchange student allegedly raped in Netherlands
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- Man arrested for 'insulting' Batak people on social media
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy