Blackberry eyes cyber security business in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Amid fierce competition from other tech giants such as Samsung and Apple, Canadian technology company Blackberry has set its sights on the cyber security sector in Indonesia, in addition to expanding the sales of its mobile handsets.
Blackberry CEO John Chen, who has helmed the company since 2013, said recently that Blackberry’s track record in managing cyber security for governments and...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year