Blackberry eyes cyber security business in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Amid fierce competition from other tech giants such as Samsung and Apple, Canadian technology company Blackberry has set its sights on the cyber security sector in Indonesia, in addition to expanding the sales of its mobile handsets.
Blackberry CEO John Chen, who has helmed the company since 2013, said recently that Blackberry’s track record in managing cyber security for governments and...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Government to crack down on fake supporters of Pancasila
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- International Al Azhar conference promotes moderate Islam, tolerance
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money