Blackberry eyes cyber security business in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Amid fierce competition from other tech giants such as Samsung and Apple, Canadian technology company Blackberry has set its sights on the cyber security sector in Indonesia, in addition to expanding the sales of its mobile handsets.
Blackberry CEO John Chen, who has helmed the company since 2013, said recently that Blackberry’s track record in managing cyber security for governments and...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building