Island focus: 3-kg LPG canister prices skyrocket
The Jakarta Post
Residents of Surakarta, Central Java, have faced difficulties in finding subsidized 3-kilogram liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) canisters in the past week. The short supply has led to the skyrocketing price of the canisters to between Rp 20,000 (US$1.49) and Rp 30,000 each from its normal price of Rp 17,000.
The prices were set the highest in three districts in Boyolali regency, namely Andong,...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building