Teacher arrested for allegedly sending students pornographic photos
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Police investigators have apprehended Tri Sutrisno, 25, an English teacher at a private senior high school in Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta, for allegedly sending pornographic photos to his students.
Tri was arrested near the school compound on Thursday, Kelapa Gading Police chief Comr. Ari Cahya Nugraha said. Tri allegedly sent photos of a naked woman along with profane texts to at least four female students through smartphone messaging application Line.
Through private texts in the app, Tri allegedly also gave advice to the students on how to give sexual pleasures to a woman.
Police made the arrest following a report from parents of students who had apparently discovered the messages.
Ari said Tri had been arrested for violating laws on pornography and child protection as well as the Electronic Information and Transactions Law. (hol/rin)
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals