Teacher arrested for allegedly sending students pornographic photos
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Police investigators have apprehended Tri Sutrisno, 25, an English teacher at a private senior high school in Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta, for allegedly sending pornographic photos to his students.
Tri was arrested near the school compound on Thursday, Kelapa Gading Police chief Comr. Ari Cahya Nugraha said. Tri allegedly sent photos of a naked woman along with profane texts to at least four female students through smartphone messaging application Line.
Through private texts in the app, Tri allegedly also gave advice to the students on how to give sexual pleasures to a woman.
Police made the arrest following a report from parents of students who had apparently discovered the messages.
Ari said Tri had been arrested for violating laws on pornography and child protection as well as the Electronic Information and Transactions Law. (hol/rin)
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Ministries hand over voter data to KPU
- Pertamina committed to developing new and renewable energy
- Ken Pattern: A tribute to tree of life
- EDITORIAL: Guardians of morality