Teacher arrested for allegedly sending students pornographic photos
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Police investigators have apprehended Tri Sutrisno, 25, an English teacher at a private senior high school in Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta, for allegedly sending pornographic photos to his students.
Tri was arrested near the school compound on Thursday, Kelapa Gading Police chief Comr. Ari Cahya Nugraha said. Tri allegedly sent photos of a naked woman along with profane texts to at least four female students through smartphone messaging application Line.
Through private texts in the app, Tri allegedly also gave advice to the students on how to give sexual pleasures to a woman.
Police made the arrest following a report from parents of students who had apparently discovered the messages.
Ari said Tri had been arrested for violating laws on pornography and child protection as well as the Electronic Information and Transactions Law. (hol/rin)
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017