Teacher arrested for allegedly sending students pornographic photos
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Police investigators have apprehended Tri Sutrisno, 25, an English teacher at a private senior high school in Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta, for allegedly sending pornographic photos to his students.
Tri was arrested near the school compound on Thursday, Kelapa Gading Police chief Comr. Ari Cahya Nugraha said. Tri allegedly sent photos of a naked woman along with profane texts to at least four female students through smartphone messaging application Line.
Through private texts in the app, Tri allegedly also gave advice to the students on how to give sexual pleasures to a woman.
Police made the arrest following a report from parents of students who had apparently discovered the messages.
Ari said Tri had been arrested for violating laws on pornography and child protection as well as the Electronic Information and Transactions Law. (hol/rin)
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- A world without America
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal