House agrees to total ban on LGBT content
Nurul Fitri Ramadhani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Equality for all: Hundreds of women participate in the Women’s March 2017 on Jl. Merdeka Barat, Jakarta, March 4. The rally was held to commemorate International Women’s Day that was celebrated on March 8 and to promote equal rights for women and transgender people.(JP/Seto Wardhana)The broadcasting bill is arguably the most contentious bill currently being deliberated by the House of Represen...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official
- US moves to slash nicotine in cigarettes
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals