Anies’ team to prepare VR devices during inauguration
The Jakarta Post
The team of Jakarta governor-elect Anies Baswedan and deputy governor-elect Sandiaga Uno have prepared virtual reality (VR) devices for residents of kampung to use to witness the inauguration of the pair at the State Palace on Oct. 16.
The VR devices would make residents feel like they are in the same location as Anies and Sandiaga, the pair’s spokesman, Naufal Firman, said.
“We have prepared 15 units of VR to be put in several kampung. Some cameras will record live the inauguration and the footage would be projected into the VR,” Naufal said on Wednesday as quoted by tribunnews.com.
He did not reveal the names of the villages that would receive the VR devices.
The team also planned to set up large-sized screens in some locations so that residents could watch the inauguration together, Naufal said. (cal)
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- New bombshell revives debate on Trump fitness for office
- Truck full of bodies draws Mexicans searching for relatives
- Trump outburst over Kavanaugh's female accuser sparks hashtag trend
- Top Muhammadiyah figure resigns as Jokowi’s special envoy
- First to red planet will become Martians: Canada astronaut
- Police probe new drug rape claims against US doctor, girlfriend
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world