Anies’ team to prepare VR devices during inauguration
The Jakarta Post
The team of Jakarta governor-elect Anies Baswedan and deputy governor-elect Sandiaga Uno have prepared virtual reality (VR) devices for residents of kampung to use to witness the inauguration of the pair at the State Palace on Oct. 16.
The VR devices would make residents feel like they are in the same location as Anies and Sandiaga, the pair’s spokesman, Naufal Firman, said.
“We have prepared 15 units of VR to be put in several kampung. Some cameras will record live the inauguration and the footage would be projected into the VR,” Naufal said on Wednesday as quoted by tribunnews.com.
He did not reveal the names of the villages that would receive the VR devices.
The team also planned to set up large-sized screens in some locations so that residents could watch the inauguration together, Naufal said. (cal)
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis
- Bollywood star Sridevi dies of heart attack: PTI