Is far-right politics becoming the new face of Europe?
PREMIUM With each passing day, Europe, once referred to as the cradle of freedom and democracy, is rapidly turning into a continent where far-right wing, racist and sometimes openly fascist views are in vogue and are gaining in popularity. Meanwhile, Islamophobia, xenophobia and anti-immigrant sentiments are following a parallel course. More precisely, these have emerged as the elements that fuel the far-...
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- A world without America
- Beijing's new airport comes with new construction tech
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Under fire, Trump says he misspoke on Russia election meddling
- Indonesia to invite Kim Jong-un, Moon Jae-in to attend Asiad
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement