Is far-right politics becoming the new face of Europe?
PREMIUM With each passing day, Europe, once referred to as the cradle of freedom and democracy, is rapidly turning into a continent where far-right wing, racist and sometimes openly fascist views are in vogue and are gaining in popularity. Meanwhile, Islamophobia, xenophobia and anti-immigrant sentiments are following a parallel course. More precisely, these have emerged as the elements that fuel the far-...
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- The charm of Disney on Ice
- Natalie Portman backs out of Jewish prize over 'recent events' in Israel