Is far-right politics becoming the new face of Europe?
PREMIUM With each passing day, Europe, once referred to as the cradle of freedom and democracy, is rapidly turning into a continent where far-right wing, racist and sometimes openly fascist views are in vogue and are gaining in popularity. Meanwhile, Islamophobia, xenophobia and anti-immigrant sentiments are following a parallel course. More precisely, these have emerged as the elements that fuel the far-...
- Chicken traders to go on strike in Bandung as price increases
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Jakarta urged to manage traffic ahead of Asian Games
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March