CC regrets controversial speech made by alumnus
The Jakarta Post
One of Jakarta’s oldest and most prominent high schools, Kolese Kanisius in Menteng, Central Jakarta, has responded to public controversy over a speech made by one of its alumni during the commemoration of the school’s 90th anniversary.
Ananda Sukarlan, a classical pianist, had lambasted the invitation of Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan to the event held Saturday at JIExpo in Kemayoran,...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Malaysia to import chickens, ducks from Indonesia
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- Pope to meet Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh