Yemen: Atrocities in the 21st century
Most of us, when we read about the horrible atrocities of the past, cannot help but ask “how did this happen?” It disturbs us, because we cannot accept the fact that people of that time kept quiet in the face of such tragedy.
So it is surprising that right now, in the 21st century, similar atrocities are taking place somewhere in the world and the world is once again silently watching....
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Brunei, Indonesia work on new hybrid paddy varieties
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- E-cigarettes more likely to get people started on smoking: Study
- Oil rises toward $63 as OPEC cuts weighed against US supplies
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Piles of trash continue to flow onto Tangerang shore