Promoting legal timber trade
The Jakarta Post
Last week, Indonesia celebrated the first anniversary of the licensing scheme that permits the export of certified timber products to the European Union without passing through due diligence checks.
Since the scheme began on Nov. 15, 2016, Indonesia has issued 39,078 FLEGT licenses for the export of certified timber products to 28 EU member states, worth over €1 billion (US$1.18 million)....
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking