We urgently need One Data, open govt
Three years into Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s presidency, the development of physical infrastructure has started to show tangible results, improving the livelihood and welfare of the people. However, perhaps unknown to many in the republic, another type of infrastructure that is invisible physically, but no less strategic, is being built: a development policy database.
Why data? Not so long...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building