We urgently need One Data, open govt
Three years into Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s presidency, the development of physical infrastructure has started to show tangible results, improving the livelihood and welfare of the people. However, perhaps unknown to many in the republic, another type of infrastructure that is invisible physically, but no less strategic, is being built: a development policy database.
Why data? Not so long...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror