What awaits Syrians in the post-war period
It is probably an understatement to say that the situation in Syria is dire. Take for example a woman who forgets about her hunger and listens to the cries of her children and boils grass to feed them. In East Ghouta babies cry due to dehydration and exhaustion.
It’s important to decide which is better: to maintain the current status quo or to find a way to escape from this whirlpool of ...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'