What awaits Syrians in the post-war period
It is probably an understatement to say that the situation in Syria is dire. Take for example a woman who forgets about her hunger and listens to the cries of her children and boils grass to feed them. In East Ghouta babies cry due to dehydration and exhaustion.
It’s important to decide which is better: to maintain the current status quo or to find a way to escape from this whirlpool of ...
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- A world without America
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal