What awaits Syrians in the post-war period
It is probably an understatement to say that the situation in Syria is dire. Take for example a woman who forgets about her hunger and listens to the cries of her children and boils grass to feed them. In East Ghouta babies cry due to dehydration and exhaustion.
It’s important to decide which is better: to maintain the current status quo or to find a way to escape from this whirlpool of ...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Trudeau begins India trip with Taj Mahal visit
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration