Fire breaks out at Trump Tower
The Jakarta Post
The New York fire department has responded to a blaze at Trump Tower on Monday morning local time.
News footage showed a small fire broke out on the roof of Trump Tower and that firefighters could be seen on the roof of the skyscraper, at East 57th Street and Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.
The fire department was quoted by the New York Daily News as saying that the blaze broke out in the building’s heating and cooling system.
It also reported that firefighters on the scene quickly knocked the fire back, but they are currently making sure it didn’t spread.
The newspaper's website reported that no injuries were immediately reported, and that President Donald Trump was in Washington at the time of the fire.
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Couple forced to marry after caught being alone at fruit farm
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant
- Rappler Indonesia to soldier on despite license revocation
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Anies orders transportation agency, police to ticket traffic violators