Fire breaks out at Trump Tower
The Jakarta Post
The New York fire department has responded to a blaze at Trump Tower on Monday morning local time.
News footage showed a small fire broke out on the roof of Trump Tower and that firefighters could be seen on the roof of the skyscraper, at East 57th Street and Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.
The fire department was quoted by the New York Daily News as saying that the blaze broke out in the building’s heating and cooling system.
It also reported that firefighters on the scene quickly knocked the fire back, but they are currently making sure it didn’t spread.
The newspaper's website reported that no injuries were immediately reported, and that President Donald Trump was in Washington at the time of the fire.
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas
- US court rules for Colorado 'intersex' veteran denied passport
- US sanctions Chinese military unit for buying Russian jets, missiles
- Groups welcome Jokowi’s palm plantation moratorium
- Jokowi imposes moratorium on palm oil plantations
- Saudi woman's case against father stirs 'guardianship' debate
- Land owners unseal 46 schools after promise to hire them as civil servants
- Russia warns US it is 'playing with fire' with sanctions
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’