Fire breaks out at Trump Tower
The Jakarta Post
The New York fire department has responded to a blaze at Trump Tower on Monday morning local time.
News footage showed a small fire broke out on the roof of Trump Tower and that firefighters could be seen on the roof of the skyscraper, at East 57th Street and Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.
The fire department was quoted by the New York Daily News as saying that the blaze broke out in the building’s heating and cooling system.
It also reported that firefighters on the scene quickly knocked the fire back, but they are currently making sure it didn’t spread.
The newspaper's website reported that no injuries were immediately reported, and that President Donald Trump was in Washington at the time of the fire.
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- 5 wall shelf design ideas for small spaces
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu