Mental health: A too-long overlooked problem
Marco Christian Michael and Christian Suharlim
The world has started to pay serious attention to mental health. The last World Health Day on April 7, 2017 was themed “Depression: Let’s talk,” translated as “Depresi, yuk curhat,” while World Mental Health Day on Oct. 10, 2017 raised awareness on mental health in the workplace. Unfortunately, little has been done to improve mental health in Indonesia.
Mental health is often seen...
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- EDITORIAL: Integrity first
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe