Online loans: Easy and practical, but too costly
Boy Hazuki Rizal
Online borrowing is gaining popularity in Indonesia, as it is now easy for people to use the internet to access funds.
There are 28 financial technology (fintech) startups that are already registered with the Financial Services Authority (OJK). These fintech startups offer financing and money lending through their websites or apps, which can be downloaded freely.
The online borrowin...
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Supreme Court receives Ahok’s case review petition
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq