Online loans: Easy and practical, but too costly
Boy Hazuki Rizal
Online borrowing is gaining popularity in Indonesia, as it is now easy for people to use the internet to access funds.
There are 28 financial technology (fintech) startups that are already registered with the Financial Services Authority (OJK). These fintech startups offer financing and money lending through their websites or apps, which can be downloaded freely.
The online borrowin...
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt
- BMKG warns of high waves around Lombok
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul