Online loans: Easy and practical, but too costly
Boy Hazuki Rizal
Online borrowing is gaining popularity in Indonesia, as it is now easy for people to use the internet to access funds.
There are 28 financial technology (fintech) startups that are already registered with the Financial Services Authority (OJK). These fintech startups offer financing and money lending through their websites or apps, which can be downloaded freely.
The online borrowin...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3