Operation Olive Branch and peace in Syria
It has been about two weeks since the Turkish Army launched its “Operation Olive Branch” in Afrin, Syria, to purge the terror groups PKK-YPG and Islamic State active in the region. According to Turkish authorities, the military campaign will continue until the region is completely cleared of terror groups and the last terrorist is captured.
In the meantime, Turkish authorities are skil...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights