Operation Olive Branch and peace in Syria
It has been about two weeks since the Turkish Army launched its “Operation Olive Branch” in Afrin, Syria, to purge the terror groups PKK-YPG and Islamic State active in the region. According to Turkish authorities, the military campaign will continue until the region is completely cleared of terror groups and the last terrorist is captured.
In the meantime, Turkish authorities are skil...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'