Church attacker thought to be lone-wolf
Ganug Nugroho Adi and Arya Dipa
The Jakarta Post
The attack on St. Lidwina Catholic church in Sleman, Yogyakarta, on Sunday, conforms to a pattern of terrorist attacks that have taken place in countries across the world in recent years.
Although Suliyono, the suspect in the case, and his actions are under investigation, he fits the profile of a so-called lone-wolf terrorist. This kind of terrorist has become more common and is notoriousl...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Baby lobster smugglers arrested