Church attacker thought to be lone-wolf
Ganug Nugroho Adi and Arya Dipa
The Jakarta Post
The attack on St. Lidwina Catholic church in Sleman, Yogyakarta, on Sunday, conforms to a pattern of terrorist attacks that have taken place in countries across the world in recent years.
Although Suliyono, the suspect in the case, and his actions are under investigation, he fits the profile of a so-called lone-wolf terrorist. This kind of terrorist has become more common and is notoriousl...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade