Church attacker thought to be lone-wolf
Ganug Nugroho Adi and Arya Dipa
The Jakarta Post
The attack on St. Lidwina Catholic church in Sleman, Yogyakarta, on Sunday, conforms to a pattern of terrorist attacks that have taken place in countries across the world in recent years.
Although Suliyono, the suspect in the case, and his actions are under investigation, he fits the profile of a so-called lone-wolf terrorist. This kind of terrorist has become more common and is notoriousl...
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- School boy, 14, runs for Vermont governor
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Defending territorial integrity over Natuna islands
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world