Married couples cherish love through books, gardening
The Jakarta Post
The hustle and bustle of city life drains so much energy that romantic couples find it hard to keep the spark alive in their relationship. Some, however, find joy in their married life through sharing the same hobby.
Teddy W. Kusuma, 37, along with his wife, Maesy Ang, 33, are among the lucky few who have created a business out of their love for reading.
The couple, who met in 2003 ...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China