Married couples cherish love through books, gardening
The Jakarta Post
The hustle and bustle of city life drains so much energy that romantic couples find it hard to keep the spark alive in their relationship. Some, however, find joy in their married life through sharing the same hobby.
Teddy W. Kusuma, 37, along with his wife, Maesy Ang, 33, are among the lucky few who have created a business out of their love for reading.
The couple, who met in 2003 ...
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- School boy, 14, runs for Vermont governor
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Defending territorial integrity over Natuna islands
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world