Married couples cherish love through books, gardening
The Jakarta Post
The hustle and bustle of city life drains so much energy that romantic couples find it hard to keep the spark alive in their relationship. Some, however, find joy in their married life through sharing the same hobby.
Teddy W. Kusuma, 37, along with his wife, Maesy Ang, 33, are among the lucky few who have created a business out of their love for reading.
The couple, who met in 2003 ...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Soul-searching as symbol of 70s Singapore faces demolition
- Bentley launches third generation Continental GT in Indonesia
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- ‘Fire and Fury’: Desperately seeking the truth about Donald Trump