Queen Maxima urges rural financial inclusion
Agnes Anya and Marguerite Afra Sapiie
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Inclusive: President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo receives Queen Maxima of the Netherlands, who is the United Nations secretary-general’s special advocate (UNSGSA) for financial inclusion, at Merdeka Palace in Jakarta on Tuesday. The President and the queen talked about how to accelerate Indonesia’s financial inclusion.(JP/Seto Wardhana)In a surprising move, Queen Maxima Zorreguite Cerrutia of the...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China