RI envoy sees no evidence of Rohingya mass graves
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s envoy to Myanmar claims not to have found any evidence of ethnic cleansing after participating in a recent visit to Rakhine state sanctioned by the Myanmar government to disprove reports of new mass graves and of atrocities allegedly committed by police and military.
The government of Myanmar hosted a limited group of foreign diplomats last Friday to visit the Taung Phyo Litwe...
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- School boy, 14, runs for Vermont governor
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Defending territorial integrity over Natuna islands
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world