RI envoy sees no evidence of Rohingya mass graves
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s envoy to Myanmar claims not to have found any evidence of ethnic cleansing after participating in a recent visit to Rakhine state sanctioned by the Myanmar government to disprove reports of new mass graves and of atrocities allegedly committed by police and military.
The government of Myanmar hosted a limited group of foreign diplomats last Friday to visit the Taung Phyo Litwe...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade