RI envoy sees no evidence of Rohingya mass graves
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s envoy to Myanmar claims not to have found any evidence of ethnic cleansing after participating in a recent visit to Rakhine state sanctioned by the Myanmar government to disprove reports of new mass graves and of atrocities allegedly committed by police and military.
The government of Myanmar hosted a limited group of foreign diplomats last Friday to visit the Taung Phyo Litwe...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Baby lobster smugglers arrested