Intimacy in penal code: A controversial controversy
Fajri Matahati Muhammadin
The spotlight of international human rights discourse is currently on Indonesia’s amendement of the Criminal Code, which indicates a strong direction toward criminalizing homosexual conduct and fornication.
The issue has always been a debate between religious morality and human rights. Most recently, the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights Zeid Ra’ad al Hussein spoke agai...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade