Intimacy in penal code: A controversial controversy
Fajri Matahati Muhammadin
The spotlight of international human rights discourse is currently on Indonesia’s amendement of the Criminal Code, which indicates a strong direction toward criminalizing homosexual conduct and fornication.
The issue has always been a debate between religious morality and human rights. Most recently, the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights Zeid Ra’ad al Hussein spoke agai...
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- Microsoft urges regulation of face-recognizing tech
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Learning from France’s multiculturalism, World Cup run
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Saudi woman could be jailed for hugging pop star
- Third coalition at stake after Muhaimin's maneuver
- Tokyo’s reign as world’s largest city fades
- Airbus near blockbuster $23 billion jet sale to AirAsia