Rupiah tumbles, but fundamentals strong
The Jakarta Post
The rupiah continued its downward spiral on Thursday, when it traded at around Rp 13,759 to Rp 13,816 per US dollar, its worst performance in the last two years.
The rupiah continued to show its heightened volatility against the greenback despite a decision by Bank Indonesia (BI) to intervene in the market. The central bank reported on Wednesday that its foreign currency reserve fell by 2.9...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- 5 wall shelf design ideas for small spaces