The one who defies Yogyakarta’s king
The Jakarta Post
Handoko (JP/Bambang Muryanto)A man carrying a pile of papers was waiting to meet a young lawyer named Handoko in Yogyakarta. He was hoping Handoko would help him settle a dispute involving his land, which was sold by another person to make way for Yogyakarta’s new airport in Kulon Progo regency.
“I’m sure he will be the brave one [to help me],” said the man. Dealing with land disput...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu