OJK to relax muscles in next fintech regulation
Rachmadea Aisyah and Riza Roidila Mufti
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Financial Services Authority (OJK) has adopted a more relaxed view toward the financial technology (fintech) industry, believing that rigid policies may only make them obsolete in the face of fast-growing businesses in the digital sector.The financial regulator already has a policy, called OJK Regulation (POJK) No. 77/2016, which governs peer-to-peer (P2P) lending fintech companies. As the cou...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Costly holiday
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official