OJK to relax muscles in next fintech regulation
Rachmadea Aisyah and Riza Roidila Mufti
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Financial Services Authority (OJK) has adopted a more relaxed view toward the financial technology (fintech) industry, believing that rigid policies may only make them obsolete in the face of fast-growing businesses in the digital sector.The financial regulator already has a policy, called OJK Regulation (POJK) No. 77/2016, which governs peer-to-peer (P2P) lending fintech companies. As the cou...
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- Trump endorses call for Harley-Davidson boycott
- S. Korean woman given rare jail term for spycam crime
- A-Pink to perform in Jakarta in September
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Two Austrians killed in French Alps glider crash: Official
- Who is Ma’ruf Amin, Jokowi’s running mate?
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world