World Health Day: How to steer clear of lifestyle diseases
Today’s modern lifestyle reflects a desire to have everything instantly. With modern technology, most tasks suddenly get done faster and more easily.
What many don’t realize, is that the change in lifestyle also triggers illnesses that afflict people of the younger generation, whose busy schedule and career focus often prevents them from living healthily.
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Court to hand down verdict in Setya’s e-ID graft case
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Bali's youths in search of 1965 history
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- In search of Indonesia's best-quality coffee
- Where's mum? Three bear cubs rescued in Bulgaria
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event