World Health Day: How to steer clear of lifestyle diseases
Today’s modern lifestyle reflects a desire to have everything instantly. With modern technology, most tasks suddenly get done faster and more easily.
What many don’t realize, is that the change in lifestyle also triggers illnesses that afflict people of the younger generation, whose busy schedule and career focus often prevents them from living healthily.
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games