Millennials struggle to purchase houses as prices keep soaring
Riza Roidila Mufti
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM As property and house prices keep soaring in the Greater Jakarta area, it is getting harder and harder for young middle-class workers to buy a place of their own. Even though many millennial workers want to purchase property, budget constraints and high property prices are becoming major obstacles. Buying a property could even be a lifetime process for them, as they would need to purchase it in in...
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims