China’s OBOR set for e-commerce expansion
Riza Roidila Mufti
The Jakarta Post
China is keen on establishing a stronger presence in the fast-growing e-commerce sector in Indonesia and ASEAN through its cross-regional infrastructure mega project called the One Belt, One Road Initiative (OBOR).
Currently said to be the world’s largest e-commerce player, China is confident that its mega project will help deepen its cooperation with ASEAN countries in the digital sector...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident