Ramadhan festivities: Welcoming Ramadhan with joy
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM AntaraThe month of Ramadhan is an important period in the Islamic calendar. Throughout the whole month of Ramadhan, Muslims all over the world fast from the break of dawn until dusk. Each day they succeed in performing this act of servitude to the Almighty is the moment they feel true victory, and it is one that makes Ramadhan a month Muslims always welcome with enthusiasm.Many things come into pl...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined
- Displaced for different beliefs