Websites provided to monitor Idul Fitri traffic congestion
The Jakarta Post
Idul Fitri mudik (exodus) travelers are now able to monitor real-time traffic conditions through a website developed by the Transportation Ministry.
The website, called the Road Transport and Traffic Management Center (RTTMC), can be accessed at rttmc.dephub.go.id. The website will take its real-time traffic information from CCTV cameras installed on 40 major routes across Java Island, such as the Jakarta-Cikampek toll road, the Kanci toll gateway and Nagreg ring road.
Presidential Chief of Staff Gen. (ret.) Moeldoko said travelers needed to watch out for traffic congestion on major routes, such as Java's northern and southern coastal highway (Pantura and Pansela), Kali Kuto curve bridge in Batang Regency, Central Java, as well as a number of toll roads that will provide both operational and functional services.
Moeldoko said the Office of the Presidential Chief of Staff (KSP) had launched a website to provide information regarding the Idul Fitri exodus from various institutions. Travelers can access the website at infomudik.go.id.
“All information regarding the [Idul Fitri] mudik is available on the website. We also cooperated with Google for the website. Those who want to learn about the [mudik] route conditions can use the web to seek information,” he said on Tuesday as quoted by tempo.co. (dpk/ebf)
- A father’s love: Wiranto explains why his daughter wears niqab
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- Jokowi won't grant Nuril amnesty
- Ed Sheeran on BTS: ‘I think they are great’
- 6 kg of garbage found in dead whale's stomach in Wakatobi
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Indonesia mosques spreading radicalism to government workers: Official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- AirAsia to move international operations to Soekarno-Hatta airport Terminal 2
- Palm oil industry calls on govt to take 'firm' action against Greenpeace