Hearing beyond limitations
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Family affair: 18-year-old Gwendolyn Muljono (center) poses for a photograph with her mother San C. Wirakusuma (left) and father Johnwei Muljono (right) in their apartment. ‘Miracles do exist,’ say the parents of Gwendolyn Muljono, who have eventually been able to help their daughter, born with congenital hearing loss, acquire language skills successfully after years of hard work.Words &...
- US man charged with killing pregnant wife and two toddlers
- US threatens more Turkey sanctions if pastor not freed
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- President, first lady celebrate Sumatran culture on Independence Day
- Canadian killed, American wounded in Mexico shooting
- Pilgrims descend on Mecca for 'smart haj'
- Chinese plane slides off Manila airport runway in heavy rain
- Yazidi 'ex-sex slave' trapped both in Iraq and in German exile
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world