Hearing beyond limitations
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Family affair: 18-year-old Gwendolyn Muljono (center) poses for a photograph with her mother San C. Wirakusuma (left) and father Johnwei Muljono (right) in their apartment. ‘Miracles do exist,’ say the parents of Gwendolyn Muljono, who have eventually been able to help their daughter, born with congenital hearing loss, acquire language skills successfully after years of hard work.Words &...
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices