Idul Fitri that unites
The Jakarta Post
In the final analysis, faith has always been about relations between people. Faith should guide people to deal with the here and now rather than what could be. People should define their degree of spirituality based on their relations with others. Adhering to the “do unto others” principle could improve one’s lot.
All rituals, whether deed or sacrifice, should have the final objective...
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- Taliban kill 30 soldiers in first major attack since ceasefire, governor says