Ahmadis’ overly long days at shelters
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Children’s voice: Barahim, a 9-year-old boy who lives with his parents at Wisma Transito in Mataram, West Nusa Tenggara, holds up the letter he has written to President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo appealing to him to allow displaced Ahmadi families to return to Ketapang village after living in the shelters for 12 years. (JP/Panca Nugraha)Wisma Transito was designed as a transit center for local peo...
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?